So Anna, any thoughts
那么安娜,有主意吗?
Lots Paul. I think weve got to compete on price.Oh yes
有很多,保罗。我认为我们应该打价格竞争。是吗?
We need to price Tutti Fruity out of the market.
我们要用价格把Tutti Fruity赶出市场。
We need to corner the market so that everyone knows we are the best choice for
good quality, good value plastic fruit.
我们要垄断市场,这样每个人都知道我们能提供质量最好,最有价值的塑料水果。
I like it!
我喜欢!
And and
还有,还有
Tell him we need to build good relationships with our customers – that means we
give them good service.
告诉他我们要和客户建立良好的关系,意味着我们能提供最好的服务。
we need to build good relationships with our customers.
我们需要和客户建立良好的关系。
Talk to them regularly, send them gifts go and meet them face to face.
常和他们联络,送礼,当面交流。
Face to face Yes, great idea – just what I was thinking.
当面交流?好主意,我就是这么想的。
If we follow this strategy I reckon there could be a bonus for us all by
Christmas.
如果我们依照这个策略,我想到圣诞节的时候我们都会收到奖金。
Well done Anna. Very convincing.
干得好,安娜,很有说服力。
If you can put your ideas into practice youll save the company.
如果你能将想法应用到实践,你就救了公司。
Let's remind ourselves of the words you used to create the European marketing
strategy
让我们回顾一下开创欧洲市场策略时用到的一些词。
Weve got to compete on price.
我们要打价格竞争。
We need to price the rivals out of the market.
我们要用价格把对手赶出市场。
We need to corner the market.
我们要垄断市场。
We need to build good relationships with our customers.
我们要和客户建立良好的关系。
Well, things seem to be going well for Anna or are they
安娜的事情似乎进展得很顺利,或者真是这样吗?
Anna! Anna! That man from France has called again and left a message.
安娜!安娜!那位法国男士又打电话来了并且留言了。
Hes not happy this time.
他这次不太高兴。
Something about us trying to rip them off!
是有关于我们欺诈他的!
What Rip them off
什么?欺诈他?
It means over charging them or giving them poor quality goods.
意思是卖高价或给他们残次品。
Thats not fair.
这不公平。
I'm going to have to sort this out.
我将要解决这件事。
Thats it Anna – go and build a good relationship with your customer!
就是这样,安娜,和你的客户建立良好的关系!
Bye for now.
再见。
******** 职场英文口语 ********
[来源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]