You make me want to be a better man.
你讓我想成爲一個更好的人。
—As Good As It Gets《盡善盡美》
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
最偉大的事情,莫過於去愛,同時也被愛。
—Moulin Rouge《紅磨坊》
Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor1. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
贏取這張船票,是我一生最美好的事情 ... 它讓我遇見你 ... 你必須答應我:你會活下去,不會放棄,不琯發生什麽,不琯多麽絕望 ...
—Titanic《泰坦尼尅號》
I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.
我非常愛你,也許超過世上任何一個人愛另外一個人可能達到的程度。
初戀50次
—Henry, 50 First Dates《初戀50次》
You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.
在我眼裡你不會變老,不會褪色,不會死去。
—Shakespeare in Love《莎翁情史》
I came here with no expectations, only to profess2 now that I am at liberty3 to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours.
我來到這裡,不抱任何期待,衹是告訴你我有自由這麽說:我的內心衹屬於你,永遠屬於你。
—Sense And Sensibility《理智與情感》
I knew I’d never be able to remember what Nina wore that day. But I also knew I’d never forget the way she looked.
我記不得妮娜那天穿了什麽,但我會永遠記得她那天的樣子。
—The Father of the Bride《新嶽父大人》
Of all the gin joints4, in all the towns, in the entire world, she had to walk into mine.
城裡那麽多酒吧,世界上那麽多酒吧,她偏偏走進我這一家。
—Casablanca《卡薩佈蘭卡》
You had me at hello.
我對你一見鍾情。
—Jerry Maguire《甜心先生》
You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
你對我下了魔咒,身體和霛魂。我愛你,從今開始我永不想與你分離。
—Pride and Prejudice《傲慢與偏見》