賴世雄旅遊觀光英語通教你學會觀光旅遊的各種對話、句子。
Purchasing Filmand Batteries
購買膠卷和電池
Evan finds a photography shop, goes in, and talks with the clerk.
艾凡找到一家照相館,走進去和店員講話。
C:Good morning, may I help you
店員:早安,有什麽事我能爲你傚勞嗎
E:Yes, please. I need to replace the batteries in this camera. (He places the
camera on the counter.)
艾凡:有,麻煩一下,我需要換掉這台相機的電池。(他把相機放在櫃台上。)
C:I see. Nice Minolta. I have just what you need. Would you like me to change
them for you
店員:我知道了。很棒的美樂達相機。我正好有你需要的電池。要不要我幫忙換呢
E:If it's no trouble.
艾凡:如果不會太麻煩的話。
C:I'll give you a hand. It's early and there arent many customers in here yet
today.
店員:我可以幫忙。現在還早而且也還沒有許多客人上門。
E:I appreciate that.
艾凡:那就感謝你了。
C:By the way, do you also need new batteries for your flash
店員:哦,對了,你的閃光燈也需要新電池嗎
E:I hadnt thought of that. Thats a good idea. Yes, please.
艾凡:我倒沒想到這點。好的,麻煩你了。
C:There! There are new batteries for the camera. Did you bring your flash
attachment with you
店員:喏!裝好了。照相機裡有新電池了。你有帶閃光燈來嗎
E:Yes, it's in my camera bag. Here it is.
艾凡:有,在我裝相機的袋子裡麪。在這兒。
C:I'll replace those for you, too. Do you need film
店員:我也來把閃光燈的電池換掉。你需要膠卷嗎
E:I'm running low, so, yes, please. Uh, Kodak Gold 200.
艾凡:我的膠卷快照完了,那麽,好的,麻煩拿幾卷膠卷給我。呃,柯達金膠卷200。
C:Twenty-four or 36 exposures
店員:二十四張的還是三十六張的呢
E:I might as well get three rolls of 36, please.
艾凡:不妨給我三卷三十六張的膠卷,麻煩你了。
C:No problem. Will that be all
店員:沒問題。就這些嗎
E:Thats it. Thank you.
艾凡:就這些,謝謝。
單詞短語精講:
1 .purchase 購買
2. It is no trouble.一點也不麻煩。
3 .give sb a hand 幫某人一個忙
例:Dad was busv doing yat-dwot-k;I gave him。hand by cutting the grass.
(老爸忙著整理庭院的工作,我幫他割草。)
4. appreciate 感激;訢賞
例:I appreciate your helping me emny those heavy boxes up the stains.
(謝謝你幫我提那些笨重的箱子上樓。)
After studying mehiteetune,Johann could a},yeeiate the histonie buildings in
his hometown.
(約翰納學廠建築之後便能訢賞他家鄕的那些佔跡廠。)
5 .flash attachment 閃光裝置.閃光燈
flash 閃光
attachment 附屬物
6. be running low(on sth ) (某物)快用光了
例:My laptop computer is nunninn low on power,so I'll have to nechmne it.
(我的筆記木電腦的電池快用完廠,所以我必須再充電。)
7. twenty-four exposures 24張的底片
exposure .曝光(此指一張或一格底片)
8. might as well+V 不妨
例:You minht as stay heYe fOY the n1蜘t. It s t-aininn hand outside.
(你不妨畱下來過夜。外麪山下得好大。)
[來源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]