All the best! ^一切順利!
Are you kidding me ^你跟我開玩笑吧
Back off. ^滾開。
Big deal. ^了不起。
Can I take your order ^您要點菜嗎
Chances are slim. ^機會很小。
Could you speak slower ^你能說得慢一點嗎
Did you have fun ^你玩得開心嗎
Do you speak English ^你會說英語嗎
Don’t brag. ^別吹牛。
Don’t give me your attitude. ^別跟我擺架子。
Don’t lose your head! ^別樂昏了頭!
Don’t sit there daydreaming! ^別閑著做白日夢!
Don’t waste my time anymore! ^別再浪費我的時間了!
Easier said than done. ^說時容易做時難。
Far from it. ^一點也不。
Forget it. ^休想。
Get out of my life. ^我不願再見到你。
God bless you. ^上帝保祐你。
Have mercy. ^求求你。
He puts me to shame. ^他使我矇羞。
His idea is childish. ^他的想法很幼稚。
How is it going ^情況怎麽樣
How’s it going ^近來好嗎
I can’t afford it. ^我買不起。
I can’t make it. ^我去不了;我趕不上。
I couldn’t care less. ^我不在乎。
I don’t buy your story. ^我才不相信呢。
I doubt it. ^我懷疑。
I feel the same way. ^我也有同感。
I have no choice! ^我別無選擇!
I just don’t know what to say. ^我就是不知道說什麽。
I really regret it. ^我真的非常後悔。
I was just about to call you. ^我正準備打電話給你。
I wouldn’t worry about it, if I were you. ^如果我是你,我就不會擔心。
I’ll check it out! ^我去查查看!
I’ll keep my ears open. ^我會畱意的。
I’ll take care of it. ^我來辦這件事。
I’m all ears. ^我洗耳恭聽。
I’m easy to please. ^我很容易相処。
I’m in a good mood. ^我現在心情很好。
I’m not in the mood. ^我沒心情。
I’m pressed for time. ^我趕時間。
I’m up to my ears in work. ^我忙死了。
I’ve had enough. ^我已經喫飽了。
Is this seat taken ^這位子有人坐嗎
It hurts like hell! ^疼死啦!
It will do you good. ^這會對你有好処。
It’s a nono. ^萬萬不可。
It’s an emergency. ^十萬火急。
It’s hard to say. ^很難說。
It’s not your fault. ^不是你的錯。
It’s up in the air. ^尚未確定。
Just look at what you’ve done! ^看看你都做了些什麽!
Leave me alone. ^不要理我。
Let’s celebrate! ^讓我們好好慶祝一下吧!
Let’s go visit them. ^讓我們去拜訪他們吧。
Look at this mess! ^看看這爛攤子!
May I pay by credit card ^我可以用信用卡付款嗎
My treat. ^我請客。
No pain, no gain. ^不勞則無獲。
Nothing works. ^什麽都不對勁兒。
Please don’t rush me! ^請不要催我!
Right or wrong ^不琯怎樣
Shame on you. ^你太無恥了。
She’s in trouble. ^她有喜了。
Something is wrong. ^有點不對勁。
Stay on the ball! ^集中注意力!
Sweet yummy. ^真夠味。
Tell me details. ^詳細道來。
That makes no difference. ^不都一樣嗎!
That was a lousy movie. ^那電影糟透了!
That’s going too far! ^這太離譜了!
That’s really something. ^真了不起。
That’s your story. ^那是你編造的。
There is a call for you. ^有你的電話。
Think it over. ^再想想清楚。
Time will tell. ^時間會証明的。
We can get by. ^我們過得去。
What a coincidence! ^真巧啊!
What are you talking about ^你在說些什麽
What do you think you are doing ^你知道你在做什麽嗎
What was that ^那是什麽
What’s the matter with you ^你怎麽啦
What’s wrong with you ^你怎麽廻事
Where are you headed ^你要到哪裡去
Who do you think you are ^你以爲你是誰
Would you care for a drink ^你要不要來點喝的
You bastard! ^你這襍種!
You can’t please everyone. ^你不可能討好每一個人。
You lazybones. ^你這個嬾骨頭。
You name it! ^你說出來。
You will be better off. ^你的狀況會好起來的。
You’re away too far. ^你太過分了。
You’re the boss. ^聽你的。
Your face tells it all. ^你的表情透露了一切。
[來源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]