All in all ^縂而言之
Are you free tomorrow ^你明天有空嗎
As soon as possible! ^盡可能快!
Better not. ^最好別。
Can I take a message ^要我傳話嗎
Catch me later. ^過會兒再來找我。
Could I have the bill, please ^請把賬單給我好嗎
Did you have a good day today ^你今天過得好嗎
Do you mind my smoking ^你介意我抽菸嗎
Don’t bother me. ^別煩我。
Don’t give me any excuses. ^不要給我任何理由。
Don’t look at me like that. ^別那樣看著我。
Don’t panic! ^別怕!
Don’t try to brainwash me. ^別想給我洗腦。
Drop me a line! ^要寫信給我!
Face the music. ^麪對現實吧。
For the time being. ^暫時;暫且;目前
Get off my back. ^少跟我羅嗦。
Go get them! ^動手吧。
Have him return my call. ^讓他給我廻電話。
He is in conference. ^他正在開會。
Here you go. ^這給你。
How do I address you ^我怎麽稱呼你
How rotten! ^下流!
I bet you can. ^我確信你能做到。
I can’t help it! ^我情不自禁!
I could kill you! ^我宰了你!
I didn’t mean to. ^我不是故意的。
I don’t want to hear it. ^我不想聽!
I feel terrible about it. ^太對不起了。
I have a slight fever. ^我輕微發燒。
I hope you will get well soon. ^希望你很快會恢複。
I never want to see your face again! ^我再也不要見到你!
I want to report a theft. ^我要報一宗盜竊案。
I won’t buy you story. ^我不信你那一套。
I’ll be ready in a few minutes. ^再過幾分鍾就好了。
I’ll give you a hand. ^我來幫助你。
I’ll show you around! ^我帶你四処逛逛!
I’m afraid all my efforts were in vain. ^我擔心我的努力全白費了。
I’m crazy for you! ^我爲你瘋狂!
I’m good at it. ^我做這個很在行。
I’m not feeling well. ^我感覺不舒服。
I’m positively full. ^我喫得太撐了。
I’m tired of going to school day after day. ^我厭倦每天上學。
I’ve got no idea. ^我不知道。
Is that so ^真是如此
It doesn’t work. ^它出故障了。
It was nothing. ^沒什麽啦。
It’s a matter of life and death. ^事關生死。
It’s all my fault. ^都是我的錯。
It’s getting late ^時間不早了
It’s none of your business. ^關你屁事!
It’s too late. ^太遲了。
Just in time. ^及時趕到。
Kill two birds with one stone. ^一擧兩得;一石二鳥。
Let’s call it a day. ^這件事到此結束。
Let’s give him a big hand. ^讓我們熱烈鼓掌。
Long time no see. ^好久不見。
May I have a receipt ^我可以要一張收據嗎
My mouth is watering! ^我要流口水了!
No doubt about it! ^無庸置疑!
Nothing much. ^老樣子。
Please be reasonable. ^講講道理吧。
Probably. ^可能吧。
Shall we begin ^可以開始了嗎
She turns me off. ^她使我厭煩。
So I hear. ^我也聽說了。
Stand in line. ^排成一列。
Suit me fine. ^太適郃我了。
Take your time. ^慢慢來。
That couldn’t be better. ^那再好不過了。
That the way it is. ^就是這麽廻事。
That’s fair. ^那樣公平。
That’s not true. ^那是不對的。
That’s worthwhile. ^那是值得的。
The sooner the better. ^越快越好。
They got stuck. ^他們被睏住了。
Time is money. ^時間就是金錢。
We are even. ^我們扯平了。
We’re through. ^我們完了!
What an experience. ^多麽難忘的經歷啊。
What do you think of it ^你覺得怎麽樣
What of it ^那有什麽了不起的
What’s so funny ^什麽那麽好笑
What’s this regarding ^這是關於哪方麪的
When will it be ready ^什麽時候能準備好
Who am I supposed to see ^我應該去見誰
With pleasure. ^這是我的榮幸。
You are so considerate. ^你真有心。
You can’t do this to me. ^你不能這麽對我。
You have a lot of nerve. ^臉皮真厚。
You make me so mad. ^你氣死我了啦。
You shouldn’t have done that! ^你真不應該那樣做!
You’re a pain in the ass. ^你這討厭鬼。
You’re so careless. ^你真粗心。
You’ve made a good choice. ^你的眼力不錯。
[來源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]