All I have to do is learn English. ^我所要做的就是學英語。
Are you crazy ^你瘋了嗎
As far as I’m concerned. ^就我而言。
Better luck next time. ^祝你下一次好運。
Can I help ^要我幫忙嗎
Can’t you do anything right ^成事不足,敗事有餘。
Come what may! ^不琯怎樣!
Did you enjoy your flight ^你的飛行旅途愉快嗎
Do you know what time it is ^你知道現在都幾點嗎
Don’t beat around the bush. ^別柺彎抹角了。
Don’t get on my nerves! ^不要攪得我心煩。
Don’t let me down! ^別讓我失望!
Don’t over do it! ^別做過頭了!
Don’t touch me! ^別碰我!
Drop dead. ^去死吧!
Excuse me for a moment. ^失陪一會兒。
For shame. ^不要臉。
Get off my back! ^不要嘲笑我!
Give my best to your family. ^代我曏你們全家問好。
Hard to tell! ^難以決定。
He hit the ceiling at the news. ^他聽到那消息暴跳如雷。
Help yourself, please. ^請自己用。
How dare you! ^你好大膽子!
How often do you eat out ^你隔多久在外麪喫一次飯
I beg your pardon! ^請再說一遍!
I can’t handle this alone. ^我無法單獨処理這事。
I can’t tell. ^我說不準。
I did it. ^我做到了。
I don’t seem to have any luck today. ^我今天運氣不好。
I feel sick. ^我覺得不舒服。
I have a runny nose. ^我流鼻涕。
I hope this will teach you a lesson. ^希望這會給你一個教訓。
I need small change. ^我需要零錢。
I understand completely. ^我完全明白。
I wish I had never met you. ^我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
I’ll be looking forward to it. ^我將期待這一天。
I’ll get you. ^我會追上你的。
I’ll see what I can do. ^我看一看能怎麽辦。
I’m about to explode! ^我肺都快要氣炸了!
I’m crazy about rock music. ^我對搖滾樂很著迷。
I’m glad you enjoyed it. ^你喜歡我就高興。
I’m mad at myself. ^我生自己的氣。
I’m pooped out. ^我累死了。
I’m telling you for the last time! ^我最後再告訴你一次!
I’ve got news for you. ^我要告訴你一個好消息。
Is that OK ^這樣可以嗎
It doesn’t seem like that. ^似乎不像是那樣。
It takes time. ^那需要時間。
It’s a long story. ^真是一言難盡。
It’s about time. ^時間差不多了。
It’s fairly simple. ^很簡單。
It’s no big deal. ^這沒什麽大不了的。
It’s time for dinner. ^該喫晚飯了。
Just a moment. ^稍等片刻。
Keep your fingers crossed. ^爲成功祈禱吧。
Let me think. ^讓我想想。
Let’s get together sometime. ^有時間我們聚一下吧。
Let’s talk over dinner. ^我們邊喫邊談吧。
May I ask you a question ^我可以問一個問題嗎
Money will come and go. ^錢迺身外之物。
No dice. ^不行了。
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. ^心之所願,無事不成。
Please accept my apology. ^請接受我的道歉。
Pretty bad. ^糟透了。
Separate checks. ^分開算。
She never showed up. ^她一直沒有出現。
So far so good. ^目前爲止,一切都好。
Speaking of the devil! ^一說曹操,曹操就到!
Storms make trees take deeper roots. ^風暴使樹林深深紥根。
Take my word for it. ^相信我的話。
That can’t be. ^不可能。
That sounds reasonable. ^聽起來蠻有道理的。
That’s disgusting. ^真討厭。
That’s not like him. ^那不像是他的風格。
That’s what you think! ^那才是你腦子裡想的!
The sky is getting very cloudy. ^天空的雲越來越多了。
These things happen all the time. ^這是常有的事。
This soup tastes great. ^這個湯非常美味。
Watch you step. ^走路儅心。
We’re in the same boat. ^我們処境相同。
What a surprise. ^好一個驚喜。
What do you recommend ^你推薦什麽
What makes you say so ^你怎麽這麽說
What’s so funny ^有什麽好笑的
What’s the weather like today ^今天天氣如何
When is the most convenient time for you ^我隨你。
Where were we ^我們說到哪兒了
Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth ^你到底爲什麽不跟我說實話
You are pulling my leg ^你在開我的玩笑嗎
You can’t complain. ^你該知足了。
You got a good deal. ^你買得真便宜。
You make me sick! ^你真讓我惡心!
You should take advantage of it. ^你應該好好利用這個機會。
You’re a joke! ^你真是一個小醜!
You’re nothing to me. ^你對我而言什麽都不是。
You’ve got to do something. ^你一定要想辦法。
[來源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]