Absolutely impossible! ^絕對不可能!
Apparently so. ^顯然是吧。
Are you sure ^你確信嗎
Better late than never. ^遲做縂比不做好。
Can I have a day off ^我能請一天假嗎
Can you make it ^你能來嗎
Come to me if you’re in any difficulty. ^有睏難來找我。
Cut it out. ^省省吧。
Do you have any openings ^你們有空缺嗎
Don’t be square! ^別古板了。
Don’t get fresh! ^休得無理!
Don’t just shake your head. ^別光搖頭,想想辦法!
Don’t miss the boat. ^不要坐失良機。
Don’t talk to me like that! ^別那樣和我說話!
Down the hatch! ^乾盃。
Every dog has his day. ^凡人皆有得意時。
Foot the bill. ^付賬吧。
Get away from me! ^離我遠一點兒!
Give me a call. ^給我打電話。
Hang it all! ^豈有此理!
Have you heard from Marry ^你收到瑪麗的來信了嗎
He’s been everywhere. ^他到処都去過了。
How can you say that ^你怎麽可以這樣說
How maddening! ^真令人惱火。
I appreciate your invitation. ^感謝你的邀請。
I can’t express myself very well in English. ^我不能很好地用英語表達自己。
I can’t take it anymore! ^我受不了了!
I decline. ^我拒絕。
I don’t mean it! ^我不是故意的!
I feel like having some dumplings. ^我很想喫餃子。
I hate you! ^我討厭你!
I hope I’m not in the way. ^我希望沒有造成妨礙。
I mean what I say. ^我說話算數。
I think so. ^我想是吧。
I will play it by ear. ^我會見機行事的;到時候再說。
I’d rather not. ^我甯願不
I’ll do something about it. ^我會想辦法的。
I’ll play it by ear. ^我將隨興而定。
I’ll treat you to lunch. ^午餐我請你。
I’m broke. ^我身無分文。
I’m flattered. ^過獎了。
I’m lost. ^我被搞糊塗了。
I’m on my way. ^我這就上路。
I’m sorry to hear that. ^聽到這個消息我感到遺憾。
I’ve got a headache. ^我頭痛。
Is tax included ^含稅嗎
It doesn’t make any sense! ^毫無意義!
It slipped my mind. ^我不畱神忘了。
It’s a deal. ^一言爲定。
It’s a small world. ^這世界真小。
It’s closing time. ^打烊了。
It’s my treat this time. ^這次我請客!
It’s out of the question. ^這是不可能的。
It’s worth seeing. ^它絕對值得一看。
Keep the change. ^不用找了。
Let me put it this way. ^讓我這麽說吧。
Let’s get to the point. ^讓我們來談要點。
Let’s make up. ^讓我們言歸於好吧。
Many thanks. ^非常感謝。
Mind your way! ^走路儅心。
Nice talking to you! ^很高興和你聊天!
Not a chance. ^行不通了。
Pain past is pleasure. ^過去的痛苦即是快樂。
Please show me the menu. ^請把菜單給我。
See you around. ^待會兒見。
She looks blue today. ^她今天很憂鬱。
Small potato. ^小人物。
Sorry to bother you. ^抱歉打擾你。
Stop messing around! ^別鬼混了!
Take it easy. ^輕松一點;別緊張;放松放松。
Thanks for the warning. ^謝謝你的提醒。
That sounds better. ^聽起來挺不錯了。
That’s always the case! ^習以爲常!
That’s more like that! ^這才像話!
That’s the way I look at it, too. ^我也是這麽想。
The same to you. ^你也一樣。
There’re a lot of rumors going around. ^很多流言流傳著。
This is the schedule for tomorrow. ^這是明天的日程安排。
Watch me! ^看我的。
We’d better hurry. ^我們最好快點。
What a shame! ^真是遺憾。
What did you say ^你說什麽
What is it about ^這是關於什麽的
What’s Hong Kong famous for ^香港以什麽聞名
What’s the story ^葫蘆裡麪賣的什麽葯
Whatever you say ^隨你便
Where have you been ^你去哪兒了
Who’s calling ^是哪一位
You are kidding. ^你開玩笑吧。
You can never tell. ^誰也沒把握。
You dummy. ^你這笨蛋。
You made me feel ashamed of myself. ^你讓我感到羞愧。
You said it. ^你算說對了。
You’re a disgrace. ^你真丟人!
You’re just a good for nothing bum! ^你真是一個廢物!
You’ve got a point there. ^你說的有道理。
[來源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]