A fool never learns. ^傻瓜永遠學不會。
Anything will do! ^什麽都行!
Are you pulling my leg ^你在開我玩笑嗎
Beautiful job. ^絕世佳作。
By no means! ^絕不可能!
Can you give me some feedback ^你能給我一些建議嗎
Come in and make yourself at home. ^請進,別客氣。
Cross my heart! ^真心話!
Do you have a room available ^你們有空房間嗎
Don’t be so fussy! ^別挑剔了!
Don’t count to me! ^別指望我!
Don’t give up. ^別放棄。
Don’t mention it! ^別客氣!
Don’t take it for granted. ^不要想儅然。
Don’t you dare come back again! ^你敢再廻來!
Enjoy your trip. ^旅途愉快。
Fill it up. ^加滿油。
Free of charge. ^免費。
Give him the works! ^給他點教訓!
Great minds think alike! ^英雄所見略同!
Have you got anything larger ^有大一點的嗎
He’s all talk. ^她光說不練。
Hot air. ^衚扯。
How long will it take me to get there ^到那兒要多長時間
I apologize. ^我很抱歉。
I can’t believe it. ^我簡直不敢相信。
I can’t seem to get to sleep. ^我好像睡不著。
I couldn’t reach him! ^我聯絡不上他!
I don’t have the nerve to do it. ^我沒膽去做。
I envy you. ^我羨慕你。
I got sick and tired of hotels. ^我討厭旅館。
I haven’t the slightest idea. ^我一點兒都不知道。
I mean it. I’m serious. I’m no kidding! ^我是認真的。
I swear I’ll never tell anyone. ^我發誓不告訴任何人。
I wasn’t born yesterday. ^我又不是三嵗小孩。
I’d like to make a reservation. ^我想訂票。
I’ll consider this matter. ^我會考慮這件事的。
I’ll never forgive you! ^我永遠都不會饒恕你!
I’ll think it over. ^我仔細考慮一下。
I’m always punctual. ^我縂是很準時。
I’m fed up. ^我厭倦了。
I’m looking for a part time job. ^我正在找兼職工作。
I’m off now. ^我現在要走了。
I’m so scared. ^我怕極了。
I’m working on it. ^我正在努力。
If I were in your shoes. ^如果我是你的話。
It can’t be helped. ^無能爲力。
It really comes in handy. ^有了它真是方便。
It won’t work. ^行不通。
It’s a piece of cake. ^這很容易。
It’s been a long time. ^好久不見了。
It’s just what I had in mind. ^這正是我想要的。
It’s on me. ^我來付賬。
It’s very annoying. ^真煩人。
Keep in touch. ^保持聯系。
Let me get back to you. ^我過一會兒打給你吧。
Let’s get going. ^我們該走了。
Let’s keep in touch. ^讓我們保持聯系。
Make water. ^小便。
Maybe some other time. ^改天吧。
Never mind that. ^請別介意。
None of your business! ^不關你的事!
Old chum. ^老朋友。
Please let me know. ^請告訴我一聲。
Same old story. ^又是那一套。
She is sick in bed. ^她臥病在牀。
Shut up! ^閉嘴!
Sooner or later. ^遲早會的。
Stick with me. ^緊跟著我。
Take a seat. ^請坐。
Thank you for everything. ^感謝你做的一切。
That rings a bell. ^我縂算想起來了。
That’s a touchy issue! ^這是個棘手的問題!
That’s life. ^這就是生活。
That’s terrible. ^真糟糕!
The deuce. ^糟糕。
There is nothing on your business! ^沒你的事!
This for sale ^這個賣不賣
Two heads are better than one. ^人多智廣。
We have thirty minutes to kill. ^我們有30分鍾空閑時間。
What a mess! ^真亂啊!
What brings you to Beijing ^什麽風把你吹到北京來的
What for ^這是乾嘛
What’s bothering you ^什麽在睏擾你
What’s the purpose ^什麽目的呢
What’s your problem ^你怎麽廻事啊
Where can I wash my hands ^請問洗手間在哪裡
Who is to blame ^該怪誰
You are just saying that. ^你衹是說說而已。
You can count on me. ^你可以指望我。
You did a good job. ^你乾得很好。
You look very serious about something. ^你似乎有很嚴重的事。
You never tell the truth! ^你從來就不說實話!
You’ll be sorry. ^你會後悔的。
You’re going too far! ^你太過分了!
You’ve dialed the wrong number. ^你撥錯電話號碼了。
[來源: _t_i_n_g_c_l_a_s_s]